About the Journal
International Journal of Earth & Environmental Sciences (IJEES)
International Journal of Earth & Environmental Sciences (IJEES) is a double-blind peer review online journal published by Association-Institute for English Language and American Studies (AIELAS), Tetovo - North Macedonia.
It is dedicated to the publication of high-quality research articles, short communications and review papers on all aspects of Earth & Environmental Sciences and related areas.
The objectives of this journal are to chronicle the important publications in the rapidly growing field of Earth & Environmental Sciences and to stimulate research in the area.
It is an openly accessible journal published annually and it provides a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Earth & Environmental Sciences.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a double-blind peer review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 8 months.
The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- Researches in Atmospheric and Climate Sciences,
- Research on Climate Change,
- Agricultural Sciences,
- Researches on Computational Water Energy, and Environmental Engineering,
- Researches on Geosciences and Environment Protection,
- Research on Geomaterials,
- Research on Clean Coal and Energy,
- Researches on Agricultural Chemistry and Environment,
- Research on Environmental Protection,
- Research on Geographic Information System,
- Researches on Water Resource and Protection,
- Research on Low Carbon Economy,
- Research on Natural Resources,
- Research on Natural Sciences,
- Research on Air Pollution,
- Research on Ecology,
- Research on Earthquake Research,
- Research on Forestry,
- Research on Geology,
- Research on Modern Hydrology,
- Research on Marine Science,
- Research on Soil Science,
- Researches on Safety Science and Technology,
- Researches on Smart Grid and Renewable Energy.